Richard Wright - Wet Dream CD (album) cover

Richard Wright

4 stars I confess , at the time ,i've been a little bit disapointed by RICK first album but i's because i was hoping him to play some more kind of things as CIRRUS MINOR ,or SAUCERFULL but listenings after listenings this record turned very friendly and became essential to me .It displays the RICK part through the FLOYD alchemy .The melodies for instance, have the RICK'touch; listening to that album you know he was the one that brought the tunes fur US AND THEM and that he was a big part in ECHOES with DAVID .no one must forget that wonderfull song called SUMMER 68, this record is my paintbox and ...... well it's a song by RICK too .I MISS YOU RICK . What would looklike a new album with DAVID , ROGER and NICK ? no one will ever know ! so sad !
jean-marie | 4/5 |