Haken - Aquarius CD (album) cover

4 stars This album is very, very good. I decided to buy it because I thought the cover looked awesome. Afterward, while I was waiting for it, I listened to a few samples on the web. After receiving it, I discovered a band with a lot of style and a great singer. The whole concept of this album was also interesting.

The best song, by far for me, is Streams. It is divided in three different sections that are very different from one another but it works. It works so well that I have listened to it lots and lots of times.

Aquarium is another winner. The lyrics and music really give it an incredible atmosphere. You suffer with the main character.

Another highlight is Etermal Rain in wich you can listen to an amazing guitar solo.

So, overall I think this is a GREAT ALBUM and I am giving it 4 stars. I sure hope they keep doing theme albums like this one.

pots555 | 4/5 |