Spock's Beard - V CD (album) cover

Spock's Beard

Andy Webb
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site and Forum Admin
5 stars When I first got Transatlantic's Whirlwind, I wanted to hear all of Spock's Beard's stuff, because I loved Neal Morse. I got V , and damn was did I like it. If there was ever a possibility of progressive rock being pop-like catchy, but still has that awesome progression, this is the album. With the awesome starter, At the End of the Day, you get a first whiff of it. Even the weaker song on the album, Thoughts part 2, has good parts. And then the grand finale of The Great Nothing blows you out the water at 100 miles per hour. It is a spectacular track.
Andy Webb | 5/5 |