Three - The End Is Begun CD (album) cover

5 stars I am having a really hard time trying to give a rating for this album, because the debate I have is too how essential this album is! The End is Begun is a fantastic album by Joey Eppard with a few songs that BLEW MY SOCKS OFF! My divided falling is amazing as are the title track and "these iron bones" many off the other songs are very stong and the album has only a few weak points, possibly "been to the future" or "live entertainment." However, i was not expecting to hear so many good songs and this album is a good example of what I think is the "new face" of prog. Now for that rating! The album is definitely excellent, and is essential for my ipod, but would not be an album I would take on a desert island if i could only have ten! So how bout 4.5 stars truly, but rounded up to 5! Sounds good too me! Definitely a recommendable album!
garla1lh | 5/5 |