Imán Califato Independiente - Camino del Aguila CD (album) cover

CAMINO DEL AGUILA

Imán Califato Independiente

Prognut
3 stars I will place this one something indeed. Between Mezquita and Iceberg!!! Symphonic flamenco with a touch of Fusion..Not my cup of tea!!. To me this album falls short in the long run, a good album anyway.

Personally, I fell that something is missing...the final punch, sore of speak, that Iceberg had; anytime I listen to this one, for one reason or another I do not feel uplifted.

Based on this one, I would not rush into getting their first one!!!. I was even thinking on 2 stars, but the Symphonic piece "La marcha de los enanitos" saves the day!!!!

Prognut | 3/5 |