Yes - Into The Lens CD (album) cover

3 stars Two great songs from a fine Yes album, minus Jon Anderson. Many people do not like Drama but I think it is great and rate it about 5 stars. Having these 2 tunes released as a single is a little strange and I bet this was NOT a huge seller. That said, "Into the Lens" is a good prog piece and "Does it Really Happen" is my favorite track from Drama. This should be at least 4 stars, but since there is nothing new here, and most Yes fans probably already have the album, it is not necessary to have. So.. 3 stars. Great tunes, wrong place. Stick with the whole album.
mohaveman | 3/5 |