Abash - Madri senza terra CD (album) cover

MADRI SENZA TERRA

Abash

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars Quite a positive support of this album by previous reviewer Andrea attracted my attention. And what I heard pleased me. Even it took me many listens before I was able to write anything. But this is typical for RPI music (simply music from Italy connected to this, because this is not exactly RPI as we know it, however nor it is exactly Heavy Prog), I'm impressed, I'm glad by the discovery of so good music, but I'm unable to find words.

It's like something in this type of music was preventing me from writing and forcing me just to listen to beauty sound of it.

Maybe it's the part of this magic. Well, this music is big mix of many different ingredients. Mediterranean sounds (which for amateur in this matter like me means easily Arabian-Middle Eastern) with keyboards driven classic Prog from region of Italy. Emotional, melodic and ever- changing (so much that it's still interesting, even it's 4th listen in a row).

4(+), it's hard to be interesting, when there is so many music wanting to attract your attention. But within their competitors, Abash manages to stay almost at the top.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |