Bubblemath - Such Fine Particles Of The Universe CD (album) cover

4 stars Therefore in the first compasses of this disk - "Such Fine Particles of the Universe " of the American band BUBBLEMATH - it was impossible to me not to agree with the influences mentioned by the biography in the PA, GENTLE GIANT, KING CRIMSON, ECHOLYN, DREAM THEATER. but, I think it was lacking to mention at least two bands: YEZDA URFA & PENTWATER, such it is the complexity of the sound because, besides the already mentioned influences, I could mention as example a small passage in the beginning of the track 10 "Your Disease is Nicer" where I remembered ALICE COOPER . Taking in consideration all that complexity, the disk is of easy audition (much easier of assimilating than for instance "The Sacred Baboom" of YEZDA URFA, that needs some auditions due to complexity so that "understands" the disk definitively), maybe due to excellent form as this complexity was arranged that do with that there is an cleary relationship among them vary, intricate and successive passages that one can find in a single track. My rate is 4 stars!!!
maryes | 4/5 |