Aaron English - All the Waters of This World CD (album) cover

ALL THE WATERS OF THIS WORLD

Aaron English

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars Aaron's English voice dominated music is indeed in the right place here in Crossover, because it blends a lot of things, while still being more or less "Prog" (meaning differs).

Mostly featuring Jazzy rhythms (example Sea of Nectar), World music ("ethnic" influences, like in Mandeleine or Flower of Lebanon), Ballad-like songs (perfect example is All the Waters In the World, reminding me for example "All the Roadrunning" by Dire Straits, or something like that). Combining this in a right way is important thing here and I'm not sure that it is done properly at all times. Something doesn't fit here in this music equation. It simply doesn't work as it should work.

My girl stated that she likes it and that I should give 4(-), but I'll stick with my former opinion and give

3(+), for, even enjoyable (although not exactly my cup of tea), it's ... you know what it is, I don't want to use the word.

Marty McFly | 3/5 |