Delirio Sonoro - Atto Terzo CD (album) cover

ATTO TERZO

Delirio Sonoro

Mellotron Storm
2 stars The words that kept popping into my head throughout this album were "that's different".The songs are catchy and there's a strong electronica vibe but this album seems out of place being on this site. Of course you could say that about a lot of recordings that are on here I suppose.This is enjoyable at times and I can't help but think there's a lot of music fans out there who would love this. It's just not a style of music that I like at all unforunately.

"Avventura" opens with drums as guitar and bass join in.Vocals are almost spoken in the background.This reminds me of the eighties. It's catchy though. "Flusso" has a beat as these deep spoken words join in and another vocalist sings over top. Different. "E Se Domani" has this beat with almost spoken vocals. A second vocalist follows singing.These contrasts continue. A fuller sound before 2 minutes is brief but it returns later.

"It's Braining Again" is a brutal song title but it's actually the only song I really enjoy. Clarinet on this one and it's quite atmospheric. "Stando" has a catchy beat as deep vocals come in along with other vocals. An instrumental break 2 1/2 minutes in actually continues to the end. "Non Ti Aspettoro" has a beat with vocals. "Be In The Mystery" has these threatrical vocals as spoken words come and go. "Lascio Andare Il Mio Riposos" is another catchy track with a good beat. "Un Altro Mare" has these orchestral sections as spoken words join in.

I just can't give 3 stars for this one, but considering many collaborators have already done so you might like this too.

Mellotron Storm | 2/5 |