Garmarna - Guds Spelemän/Gods Musicians CD (album) cover

Garmarna

Prog Folk

Katsuhisa
4 stars An addictive music of rhythm and melody

Many years ago I liked the 4th album of Peter Gabriel where you can hear several tribal-like music, and this album of Garmarna gives me excitement similar to that.

Generally trad music is a kind of boring for me as the music is too soft and all the songs can sound like the same. However, Garmarna's music is never such a trad one but it is full of unforgettable melody and tribal beats. So, it can easily be an addicitive. Actually I am listening to the CD whole day repeatedly.

I feel lucky now because I can explore in their music, which makes me excited like when I encountered Samla Mammas Manna or Anekdoten.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |