Indukti - S.U.S.A.R. CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Indukti is one of the many prog bands emerging from Poland during the last years. The first time I read something about Indukti was from this page. After the first listen I immediately purchased the album. This is the form of extreme tech metal I really enjoy. All members are great musicians and the songs (most instrumental) are superb. The most distinctive influences are those of Tool, but overall Indukti sound a lot different. The vocal lines of Mariusz Duda (of Riverside) remind of his band somehow, though they generally are more experimental. This is one of the best prog releases in 2005. Favourite tracks: "Freder", "Uluru", "No-11811".
DeKay | 5/5 |