US - Feeding The Crocodile CD (album) cover

2 stars US or HIM.

I ve got a promo copy i ve heard three times.

I try to be conspicuous ...i listen and listen...I analyse...¿What can we rescue?

Wernars and his same formula ...very prog...never returns to a basis some acoustic,some electronic,some harder guitars ,.... all instruments flying in an adventure ..but there is a risk there...¿is this improvisation or a virtuous composition ?

Every year a new album so I feel this is more improvisation than virtuosity...not a virtuosity improvisation nevertheless.

In a 45 minutes songs is difficult to give a standard to a song.

I miss more decisions here ,more power...and please better sound.

The sound mastering here is seems he recorded the album in a room of its home with precarious equipment.

Wernars must find good musicians and composers to join him...if he stays in this adventure I think the Crocodile will take him as food.

2 stars