Frank Zappa - Waka / Jawaka CD (album) cover

Frank Zappa

4 stars Everything on this album is great! the instrumental begining, the interlude with "Your Mouth", the magnifiscent end with Waka Jawaka....! Even the "cover" paint I the Zappa Style, I think this is not a 2nd part of Hot not has to see anything with it, I think this material is comparable with The Grand Wazoo because the instrumental sounds... Very recomendable, and not only for those dead Zappa fans as said of the last may not miss this great material. I give this four stars, Zappa gives you a great interpretation, with strong structural harmonic sounds, feeling like Jazz-Classic fusion.
Nihonsei | 4/5 |