Rush - 2112 CD (album) cover

2112

Rush

Jinura
5 stars This is my first Rush album. And one of my favorite albums in general. Though I'm only really regarding the title track as it, seeing as side 2, very much in the same vein as ELP's Tarkus, seems to be some fooling around with some ideas, though you can find a few good tracks there, if you're not easily scared away by the 'evil' radio friendly music, seeing as they are all pretty short.

It should be said I got this in 2009, at the age of 14, and i never had any connection between this and "pot smoking". If you're a fan of classic liberalism/libertarianism/Ayn Rand then this, and Rush in general, will just appeal that more to you.

But all in all, this is the perfect mix between hard rock and prog rock.

Jinura | 5/5 |