Anathema - Alternative 4 CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Though I'm not a fan of this kind of rock/metal style, I found a series of great albums among these bands (Paradise Lost, Katatonia, Anathema, Lake Of Tears, etc.) But there are some albums that deserves to be listened by any music lover, and Alternative 4 is one of them. This is one of the albums that you can listen to from end to end, without changing the order of the tracks or something else. It's a quite brilliant album, my favourite tracks are Shroud Of False, Fragile Dreams, Empty (really great lyrics) and Lost Control. Inner Silence is one of the best too, like Re-Connect and Regret and Feel and... I'm going to list them all. It's just a great album. It worths listen to it...
| 5/5 |