The Flower Kings - The Sum Of No Evil CD (album) cover

THE SUM OF NO EVIL

The Flower Kings

Faces and Traces
4 stars The next phase in my Amazing journey of discovery into the world of prog, this was my first Flower King's Album. I'v only had it for a few days, and have only listened to it 3 or 4 times, but i have to say, i am deeply impressed with this album, and will be going out as soon as I can to find myself some more of this bands albums.

Theres an amazing Feel that permeates the whole album, relaxing but also stimulating at the same time-i find it compelling listening, while also being able to enjoy it just by sitting back. My only real issue with this album is that possibly it lacks a little intensity, apart from on my personal highlight track "the sum of no reason"

My top tracks would be "Flight 999 of brimstone air" and " The Sum of no reason"

Faces and Traces | 4/5 |