FramePictures - Remember It CD (album) cover

REMEMBER IT

FramePictures

unarmedman
4 stars To me this record is very special in many different ways. I remember the rehersal that I saw when the band was formed and I am glad to say that through the persistence and hard work of the musicians they have created something completely different from what I saw in that rehersal room, or should I say rehersal cellar!!

There's been a stunning increase in the quality of the music and also the players particularly the keyboard player and lead singer that now I'm glad to say fit in perfectly with the vision of the drummer of this project.

At one time he (the drummer) was the only one to believe in this band but now with this fabulous debut you will achieve your goals in music.

Keep Going.