Agents Of Mercy - Dramarama CD (album) cover

DRAMARAMA

Agents Of Mercy

robbob
2 stars Well. I had a promo copy that I delete after the 4th listening. I won t buy the original(I didn t like it at all)

Another Roine Stolt experiment.

I really particularly don t like this experimentation with a confusing mix of neo prog ,symphonic prog,with canterbury scene and The Beatles (middle east era -Indian- era).

Too much undefinitions .

I m sure RS is a huge admirer of The Beatles...but the the formula of mixing The Beatles music( Middle East era) with neo and symphonic prog get me tired.......

Well may be if with that inspirations could have create great music but...

The same in the other projects :individual ones,The Flower Kings(sometimes) Karmakanic(sometimes) and in Agents Of MERCY.

Sometimes it seems to much improvisation....where is the melody..? or where is the characteristic music of this band? (well in jazz rock no define melody but good) but if this is neo prog.....

Well if the band project is a mix of unlined prog rock well....may be is me I dont like it. I like prog rock bands with a very define line of music and more melodic.

robbob | 2/5 |