Black Widow - Black Widow III  CD (album) cover

BLACK WIDOW III

Black Widow

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
3 stars 3.5 stars really. Progheads will appreciate better this one on the strnghts of the mini-suite and the closing number Old Man. I think they are right , but as I said on the review of their second album , the music has lost its happy feeling present on their debut.

I was told that their fourth album is also good and in the same vein but , although recorded in 73 , was not released until the mid-90's . I don't have any info for I never managed to even find it ( never really actually hunted it down )

Sean Trane | 3/5 |