Gazpacho - Missa Atropos CD (album) cover

3 stars Good but non esential.Why? Because if you know "Night" and "Tick Tock" , this album won't bring you anything new, just more of the same(nothing memorable, if I hear one song I am not able to say from which album it's taken, and if you are half listening to the album you might get the impression you hear the same song again and again).So if you really really like this stuff, go for it.If you haven't heard of Gazpacho, try first "Tick Tock" which I consider their top until now. I am an eclectic listener(clasic, jazz, prog) , I find this album good(music, production), but no more than this.
idlero | 3/5 |