Alusa Fallax - Intorno Alla Mia Cattiva Educazione CD (album) cover

Alusa Fallax

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Relayer Duos
4 stars Talk about a hidden gem! This album makes no top list I've ever read, not even for it's own genre, but boy let me tell you, it deserves a nice slot just like all the other "greats".

This is the only album of this magnitude I've found in its genre--13 tracks amounting to a single 45 minute song, full to the brim of every characteristic Italian Prog sound, and then a few more for good measure. Every element is delightful, every melody makes you die for more.

This album is a highly recommended work of Italian goodness, it deserves every single bit of a 4-star rating. (Really more like 4.5)

Relayer Duos | 4/5 |