Yes - The Yes Album CD (album) cover

THE YES ALBUM

thewickedfall
2 stars I picked this album at a used vinyl shop after the purchase of the soundtrack to Legend the movie.

I immediately thought the album sounded very bad, trying to change sounds at so many instances I

am beginning to think would cause mental illness unless you are English lineaged.

I seem to find all the English garbage in the USA?

Yet If I was probably in England it would be vice versa or just the opposite.

The album cover is a joke the string can be seen, and so this album comes off as professionally accomplished musicians trying to conjure sound, like they never really cared and so on...

Don't expect a horror cover to have success yet all of the reviews have had very positive if not saying legendary reviews in progressive music--they are a commercial success since they are graduates of music.

I could give all the English, French, Chinese, Germans, Italians 5 star reviews since they are all on high from the reference, and these reviews could count as alms for them.

I just cannot figure that one out anymore if thinking presently and that is where I am writing from, this group is as racist as the next and will not get my alms.

Once more island based individuals conjuring or reflecting the mainland-- They are not a progressive group but a performance based group.

thewickedfall | 2/5 |