Vangelis - The City CD (album) cover

THE CITY

Vangelis

ZowieZiggy
2 stars I wasn't thrilled with the last few albums from Vangelis, but when I listened to the opening track, I thought that there was maybe a positive change in his production. "Dawn" is quite a wonderful and ambient track which fueled me a lot of energy while listening to it.

Unfortunately, this is the one and only tune of interest on this whole album. What is left is just a bunch of tedious tracks without great interest to say the least. I can't really depict any other song that could raise the quality of this album to a decent (or good) level.

There is absolutely no reason to write a track by track review here: each of the tracks are just below average and as such, I can only rate this work with two stars.

ZowieZiggy | 2/5 |