Egdon Heath - The Killing Silence CD (album) cover

THE KILLING SILENCE

Egdon Heath

ZowieZiggy
2 stars I guess that it has all been said after the opening number: each of the neo prog aspects has been tackled here. With skills for sure. But without passion. That's what I feel while I listen to this album.

There no real weak track but one ("TTC"). But I'm still looking for any brilliance at all?It is not the epic "Killing Silence" that is going to change my mind. This Dutch band plays music like tens of similar ones. No big deal really.

The first moment of interest is the good guitar break during "Message" which is the sixth song featured on this album? OK, "The Killing Silence" is not bad either. But this is not enough to prevent the two stars rating for this (long) below average neo prog moment.

ZowieZiggy | 2/5 |