Pilgrym -  Pilgrimage  CD (album) cover

3 stars Mmmh listened to this a few times not and its not too bad but I do not hear anything new or original on this album. Also not too sure where the Dave Gilmour reference comes in on the vocals. I think the lead vocalist is average at best. The songs are in the main not true prog rock but more akin to Asia/Arena and at times Kansas.

Its a nice album but there are better ones on the market like Bigbigtrain's new superb album "Gathering Speed" which I would go for first. Nice first album but material needs to be a bit stronger next time. Oh by the way, like Tony Drake's vocals on the live track - maybe he should take lead next time?

| 3/5 |