Wappa Gappa - A Myth CD (album) cover

Wappa Gappa

3 stars I dont hear much Canterbury here, a little bit of Kenso (in the instrumental passages) but not as intense. Very enjoyable music though. At times they rock pretty good and fall into a nice groove which keeps it interesting. The vocals in Japanese are pretty good and I like her voice, they also do not dominate the music which is nice.....the well thought out instrumental passages carry the majority of the disc. For me this is to a lesser extant the typical Neo Prog thing and leans ever so slightly in the fusion/symphonic realm!! Make sense?
swalter | 3/5 |