Mystery - One Among the Living CD (album) cover

ONE AMONG THE LIVING

Mystery

DrZom
5 stars When I first obtained this work, I knew I liked it, but for some reason it disapeared in my play list, not to be heard again for two years. I fortuitously have rediscovered it, and cannot understand how I could have lost track of this wonderful work. I have listened to it now several times in just the last few days, and enjoy it more each time.

I have little to add to the other reviews. The epic track, "Through Different Eyes" is artfully composed with hooks and soaring phrases. It allows Benoit David to engage us with the full range of his voice, and alone makes the album a must have. But there are several other treasures in the other tracks that cement this album as one deserving five stars, even if not each track individually merits five stars.

I am glad I rediscovered it.

DrZom | 5/5 |