Spaced Out - Live at the Crescendo Festival CD (album) cover

LIVE AT THE CRESCENDO FESTIVAL

Spaced Out

Katsuhisa
4 stars HELDON + AREA ???

What a powerful sound this is ! When "Seven The Seven" started with heavy drums, I could not help myself shouting "Waohh". They are not only heavy and loud but also very technical. So, the sounds remind me of violent guitar of HELDON (or Red of KING CRIMSON) and technical jazz-rock progression of AREA.

Actually, the highlight of this band is fast and technical bass guitar plays. The combination of the bass and drums sometimes sound like instrumental part of RUSH such as YYZ. This prog music suits physical exercise, so please try this music on when you have.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |