Delusion Squared - Delusion Squared CD (album) cover

Delusion Squared

3 stars Very good debut album. Would it have been instrumental I would have rated it 4.5* My problem is with the beautiful female voice.I find this voice very appropriate for pop music(someone mentioned Dido), but incompatible with progressive music. I am probably one of the few people who don't like female voices in prog.I recognize it took me a while to enjoy Renaissance to it's true value because of the same problem. When I listen to this album and the voice comes in , suddenly I have the impression that I'm listening to pop instead of prog.Pity, it could have been one of the best albums of the year.
idlero | 3/5 |