Uriah Heep - Sea Of Light CD (album) cover

Uriah Heep

5 stars Uriah Heep is one of my favourite band of all time. I'm in love with their music from the very very 'eavy and 'umble beginning. But after their "Different World" album, I thought it was over and the all magic was gone. Thanks God I wasn't right. After few years they released "Sea of Light" and it's still one of the best rock album of the last decade (along with "Sonic Origami" of course). To be absolutely honest - there are no weak points here. Bernie Shaw finally proves he's a great singer. Cover artwork reminds Yes albums, but It's obvious when you raqlise it was made by Roger Dean. Gret music, great musicians. Highly recommended!
| 5/5 |