Solution - Fully Interlocking CD (album) cover

2 stars Actually I heard the name of this band just recently.So far I listened only to "Cordon Bleu", which was a good one,but as well nothing special or relevant in prog in fact and now I stumbled over this one here. And what a disappointment! It's even much much worse than the one before.Simple poppy and boring melodies as in the first track, extremely awful. Between this one and the last one there are four sometimes atmospheric, sometimes grooving instrumental jazz-fusion tracks, quite nice but nothing special as well. The last track is again a very commercial soul/jazz song, very boring and horrible.

As a summary I can only say after listening to two records of this band, that IMHO they are probably not worth to be checked out by someone interested in jazzz rock as I am. Maybe the first two albums are more interesting. This one might be something decent for fans of soul music.

hdfisch | 2/5 |