The Long Hello - The Long Hello Vol. 1 CD (album) cover

The Long Hello

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
3 stars This is the group/project created by VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR members when Hammill was busy with his own solo carreer . Jackson, Potter and Evans being the pillars of this and Banton joining here and there. Unfortunately , do not expect this to sound anything like VDGG. The first number gives you hope and although the following numbers are not bad , your interest is not to be maintained . The Banton number being , if my memory serves me right (last listen : 8 years ago) is the worst track on here. The album ( CD ) I had seemed to have a diiferent track listing and a plain white cover. VDGG amateurs , beware of this. I don't know how the other album sound , but beware of this.
Sean Trane | 3/5 |