Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity CD (album) cover

Dream Theater

5 stars Dream Theater has been one of my favorite bands ever, but I find it to be somewhat underestimated here in ProgArchives.Eu never considered a weak album of DT, not even this, "Falling into infinity".

Okay, okay, it: the sound here is much more pop-conventional than its predecessor, the dark "Awake ". But still I give it a 5 star rating, because despite all the criticisms leveled against him, I find several points here postive.

Among the gems on the album include: the opening track "New Millennium", "Peruvian Skies", "Burning My Soul, " the instrumental "Hell's Kitchen " (a reference to a neighborhood of the same name in Manhattan) and the epic "Lines on the Sand and" Trials of Tears. "The other songs are no less interesting.

5 stars.If you have an open mind and likes everything, this album is for you.

voliveira | 5/5 |