Porcupine Tree - Fear Of A Blank Planet CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

4.23 | 2064 ratings

Bee Atles
5 stars As with all of Porcupine Tree albums, they need time. They tend not to repeat themselves and that angers many. It's a bit like the pre and post Darkside of the moon Floyd fans. They were arch enemies! Floyd have sold out!!! What a load of rubbish eh? Porcupine Tree are one of only a handful of bands that I can just play them all night and never get bored. I just turn it up and up and put the albums back on again. I loved this album from day one. I'm glad that others finally got it too. seeing them play Anesthetise on the live DVD is just amazing! I can't rate tracks, it's an album and it is one of the true masterpieces of this decade.
Bee Atles | 5/5 |