Eloy - Ocean CD (album) cover

OCEAN

Eloy

Psychedelic/Space Rock

orr2112
5 stars Let me tell you a little story about my experience with this album. I live in Mexico and here is very difficult to get Eloy albums, so last winter I went to beautiful Toronto, and bought lots of cds, but 2 days before I came back to my home, I saw in Downtowns HMV a copy of Eloys "Ocean" (an album that was frecuently recommended to me, and Id never seen it in a store), but due to the lack of money because of all the albums I bought I had to sell three cds in one of those second-handed cds stores, so I could reach my last 20 canadian dollars plus tax.

The result? Was it all woth? YES. This is a total masterpiece, its great space rock, great story in it, and a great cover. Eloy shows us why theyre THE german band with it.

If you can get it and dont have it. BUY IT NOW