Eloy - Ocean CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Let me tell you a little story about my experience with this album. I live in Mexico and here is very difficult to get Eloy albums, so last winter I went to beautiful Toronto, and bought lots of cds, but 2 days before I came back to my home, I saw in Downtown´s HMV a copy of Eloy´s "Ocean" (an album that was frecuently recommended to me, and I´d never seen it in a store), but due to the lack of money because of all the albums I bought I had to sell three cds in one of those second-handed cds stores, so I could reach my last 20 canadian dollars plus tax.

The result? Was it all woth? YES. This is a total masterpiece, it´s great space rock, great story in it, and a great cover. Eloy shows us why they´re THE german band with it.

If you can get it and don´t have it. BUY IT NOW