Cryptic Vision - Moments of Clarity CD (album) cover

MOMENTS OF CLARITY

Cryptic Vision

jheels
2 stars This CD was not bad, but seemed to lack the certain something that makes a record stand out from the crowd. To be honest it could have been so much better. I was disappointed in that I bought the CD partly because of good reviews on this website.

The vocals were good but the playing lacked that something that makes you sit up and take notice, in other words the CD had a somewhat bland feelingto it. This and the fact that all the album lacked variation in tempo or dynamics, meant that I was somewhat bored by the end.

A typical worthy bland US effort at prog.

jheels | 2/5 |