Shingetsu - Shingetsu CD (album) cover

Vasil Jalabadze
4 stars Excellent album created by genial musicians. This is not just a standard, regular music which is very common for progressive melody. The charming and amazing in this fantastic album is Japanese mystic, when it is impossible to guess which note comes after which accord, and which melody comes after which them.

In my opinion Album's first composition - "Oni" is all times greatest progressive music track. Each instrument is on its high. Most of all I would like to mention the greatest vocal which is so common for almost every Japanese band.

The other seven compositions are very melodic and nice to listen to, but only "Night Collection" can come close to "Oni".

My conclusion would be like this: to only first and seventh track I would give five stars, but for the rest five compositions I would give four. Anyway, I would highly recommend it to anyone: L i s t e n t o t h i s a l b u m!

P.S. It would be very interesting to hear the comments about this album from Mr. Hugues Chantraine (His and my ideas are almost always same about the bands.)

Vasil Jalabadze | 4/5 |