The Lens - Regeneration CD (album) cover

The Lens

4 stars Well I got my I-copy of this very original work and i am sure I will buy the original and so I will delete this one.

Very original work .Its name tell us this is a Regeneration of works of the most famous bands of prog.

In this album The Lens honour the best prog rock this work is not in the line of the first one: a very good neo prog rock album in the line of IQ.

This one is not neo prog is eclectic prog.

Because here we can listen to a mix of very good symphonic prog and electronic prog mainly.

First song inspired by Pink Floyd...second by Camel and Genesis...then by Amarok s Mike Oldfield...then...Tangerine Dream and JM Jarre inspired music...etc...

So if all those band join to write an album it would be like this one.

4 stars mainly because we listen to good songs and for the very original concept of Regenerate old prog bands music.

robbob | 4/5 |