Heldon - Stand By CD (album) cover

Progressive Electronic

2 stars It's probably because I don't like so much minimalistic and electronic music, that I have to call this album a bit overrated. For me such kind of music sucks in a way, it's just offering too little variation to hit my attraction. The tracks are endlessly long and most of the time it sounds like a broken disc. That's the reason why stuff like Fripp's solo works, Tangerine Dream and so on cannot really fascinate me. IMHO this album can only be recommended for fans of minimalistic music or maybe young techno freaks might be attracted by it!!!
hdfisch | 2/5 |