David Sylvian - Damage - Live (with Robert Fripp) CD (album) cover

David Sylvian

5 stars Why is this worth a 5 star rating. Ive had it since day 1, and still I put in on very often. Its the essence of Sylvian combined with the wildness of Fripp It keeps the slowness - sleepy feeling of the Sylvian/Japan moods but it still reveels the "shiva" the "beast" off fripp.

If you allready know "GONE TO EARTH" where they, as far as I know make there first recordings together, you will expect something special And they meet your expectations 110%.

Its soft, its hard, its beautifull. Adding Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto just makes it even better.

I love KING CRIMSON, but i can play this more often, its just fantastic. !

tamijo | 5/5 |