Osage Tribe - Arrow Head CD (album) cover

Osage Tribe

Rock Progressivo Italiano

3 stars I'm aware that this one is probably not an essential one in Prog, it's in fact closer to 60's/70's heavy bluesrock. I just stumbled over it when I browsed through the bands on because I love very much Italian 70's rock. Still this album is a bit more than standard bluesrock since it contains as well some jazz elements and a nice keyboard section in the beginning of the first track. Highlights are the jazz-influenced "Cerchio Di Luce" and the almost 10 minutes long track "Soffici" with great guitar, bass and drum playing. If you're deeply in this ancient stuff it might be worth looking for this album which will probably be hard to find. Anyway good for 3 stars! P.S. The bonus tracks are not worth for getting the CD release, since they are just commercial pop songs!
hdfisch | 3/5 |