Mike Oldfield - Crises CD (album) cover

Mike Oldfield

1967/ 1976
3 stars A strange album for me. Because "Moonlight Shadows" is one of the more famous 80's songs (a generation evergreen!!!) but is a simple POP song and because this album is a true and pure POP album with invasive arrangements in beautiful songs. Mike Oldfield is in a magical solution of dissolution of ideas but since this fact is Mike oldfield's mind an album of POP songs by Oldfield is magical as a rose in North Pole! I love "Moonlight Shadows", a song that was already kidnapped me yet in 1983 and that now not have returned to me my soul. As this the perfect production transform a simple song as "Shadows On The all" is a pure masterpiece.

So, if I love this album, is also true that this album is only a POP album with tons of invedent arrangements that are the soul of the songs. Because this is Mike Oldfield.

1967/ 1976 | 3/5 |