Vangelis - China CD (album) cover

4 stars This is a very good album created by a Greek musician doing very good compositions with arrangements that made them sound like "authentic Chinese music", I think. He also used some Chinese instruments in the recording of this album. "Chung Kuo" ( "The Long March") was also used in one TV ad in my country (for cars, too!). "The Little Fete" has a funny poem recitation done by a Chinese person (in English). "Himalaya/Summit" sounds to me like being played in a Chinese mountain while seeing the fog. I prefer the music in Side One of the L.P. (tracks 1 to 6). A fine album.
Guillermo | 4/5 |