Man On Fire - Habitat CD (album) cover

HABITAT

Man On Fire

banzaimakai
5 stars I feel compelled to add onto Mr Eacho's review.

Habitat is clearly a modern day classic in the making. It reminds me of when I first bought Caress of Steel (Rush), Magnum Opus (Kansas), Dont Look Back (Boston) or even Alive! (PJam). EVERY song has hidden layers of musical interplay that are subtle and seamless but reach out and grab you by the hoohoo after a dozen spins or more.

Call me a junkie but I have listened to this disc no less than 30 times by now (I have a long commute) and while I prefer tracks 8-12 there is not a bad song on it.

This disc is a CLASSIC and I will not be surprised when we see MoF playing "Broken" and "Love Never Lost" on Saturday Night Live.. it has that kind of commerical appeal while at the same time being a classic rock album for those of us purists.

Long Live Rock.