Amplifier - The Octopus CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

2 stars Sincerely believe that this album is not for me, is an album of Psychedelic, Space Rock? I don't think, rather I found a post-prog album, I sometimes found it very monotonous, but I must admit they did a better job than his previous works, sometimes I seemed to hear a very commercial band, I only found few progressive elements in this lbum, as in his previous works, in my point of view not think it should be one of the best albums of 2010, my rating is 3 of 5 stars, just because I think that have more progress than his previous works.

I using a translator of Spanish to English in my reviews.

All The Best.