Yes - Keys to Ascension (DVD) CD (album) cover

5 stars I have to admit that I found it boring the shoots that were made for the Siberian Khatru performance...but the concert is just amazing...the best form Yes is compilated in this DVD...and only Yes classics...the other titles that appear in both Keys albums are missed here...but certanly you will enjoy the moment...The Revealing Science of God, And You and I, Onward, America, Roundabout and Time and a Word are the highlights of the video...but the performace of Awaken is an experience by itself...the best track of the video...amazing...fantastic...Fan of Yes, this is a must...go and get it...There ae no extras, but the music fills the gap...Recommended!
Carlos | 5/5 |