Rush - Exit... Stage Left (VHS) CD (album) cover

EXIT... STAGE LEFT (VHS)

Rush

Gatot
3 stars I remember vividly when this live video was first launched early eighties, I had the beta version of this. I liked this set and it was in competition with my other collection: Genesis "Three Sides Live" which was issued around the same period. I watched this video altogether with friends as I did not have the video player (pity me).

It's an excellent show with all members had a long hair. My favorite tracks were Tom Sawyer, The Trees - Xanadu and YYZ. It's regretful that my other favorite La Villa Strangiato which was featured in the CD version of the show is not featured in this video. But overall, it's a good performance by the band. Geddy Lee moves his positions frequently while singing and playing his bass guitar. Neil Peart doing his machine-gun drumming. Alex is rocking the stage.

Keep on proggin'