Symphony X - Twilight In Olympus CD (album) cover

Symphony X

4 stars Like the other two albums I've Symphony X ("The dammnation game" and "V"), "Twilight in Olympus" has aged badly for me.The album was one of my introductions to the progressive metal, but after all I've heard, I think he lost his shine ... no way deserves to be heard.

Songs like "Church of machine" and "Trough the looking glass" (I'm not expert in English, but my guess is that this title has aver with the work of Lewis Carroll) are some of the classic and the band are the highlights the álbum.However, much of the rest of it no longer interests me, unfortunately (although "Sonata" is a good piece of music).

3 stars.

(In my cd has a bonus track from the band that i never got identificar.Only i know she has exactly 5 minutes long)

voliveira | 4/5 |