Änglagård - Hybris CD (album) cover

5 stars I've heard so much about this album before I bought it. when it arrived I felt like I've already knew it, but when I put it on my CD player, I felt a like a total stranger. It was like nothing I've expected it to be, it took me on a magical journey to the almost heavenly world of the most complex and amazing music I've ever heard. From the very first track(Jordrok), with the soft and melodic beginning, you can hear the soul of the musicians bound to every note and sound here. Very few album have that impact, and words can't describe the music. Only your ears and mind.

Highly Recommended, get a copy, sit down and enjoy.

BlindGuard | 5/5 |